PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
Intro text here. Select a survey that best describes you. Feel free to customize it to make it your own.
- Pick and choose what’s useful for you. Every row may not apply to you and you should feel free to customize it to make it your own.
- Dive in where you want and don’t feel obligated to complete the whole tool. If you need to stop midway, simply scroll to the end of the survey and make sure you bookmark this page to save your answers.
- Bring a generous spirit. This is a tool about growth and self-improvement, not judgement. Try using the tools to coach and incentivize yourself and your peers. Help each other reach the next level of improved performance.
- Fill in gaps: No single individual or one organization can go it alone in changing conditions for artists to thrive. You can use the tools to identify the categories that you might lead on and those where you may need partners for support.
- Consider who your “we” is and how that might change when using the tool for different projects and contexts. You name it and you can frame it within the tool! This bookmark is sharable - so feel free to complete it for a project and then share it with colleagues to see if they agree and set clear expectations for the outcomes you are working towards.
- After the survey you will see the full tool with your responses highlighted as well as links to stories the bring the categories to life and links to resources both about the rubric and its contents.
Read our Guidebook for more suggestions on how you can use Artists Thrive, putting the tools to practice, and sparking conversations with Artists Thrive.
Create your own tool (links to Blank Surveys page)
Share your own survey (links to page)
Ask Us a Question (links to Contact Us page)
Be part of making this a Movement!
- Submit your results to us to help aggregate responses.
- Share this on social media and encourage others to complete the assessment.
- Submit a story that helps bring the descriptors to life!
- Submit feedback as the tools are continually revised and updated.
Bookmark your results to making returning and updating your results easier. You can actually complete the survey multiple times and get different bookmarks - which means you can name the bookmarks to reference your organization, a project, a community conversation, or your own work.
After taking survey, action steps.
Help start a conversation, create your plan.
Make it your own.